now browsing by category
What is Windows 7? Your PC, just easier. Windows 7 is easy, fast and charming. With new capabilities to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved previews from the taskbar, you can speed up your daily activities. Windows 7 is designed for faster and reliable performance so that your PC functions just as you want. With the 64-bit version, you can take advantage of the power of the latest generation of PC. In addition, exceptional features like HomeGroup, Windows Media Center and Windows Touch make the impossible possible.
A PC that responds in less time, allowing increased productivity and provides greater protection against risks. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups. You can connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join.
– Immediate response – Your PC has never been so quick to get in or out of hibernation
– Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode
– New advanced security features allow you to protect your data and share files, folders and devices easily, with or without a server
– Designed to protect riservategrazie information optimization of encryption, advanced backup technologies and improvements in terms of protection from risks from the Internet, spyware and other malicious software.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is an update that does the following: – It helps to keep the supported PCs. – Provides continuous improvement of the operating system, including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 platform based on customer and partner feedback. – Makes it easy for organizations to deploy a single set of updates. specific changes to Windows 7 adds support for communication with third Federation Services Support has been added to allow Windows 7 clients to effectively communicate with third identities parts Federation Services (those supporting the WS-Federation passive protocol profile). This change enhances platform interoperability, and improves the ability to communicate identity and authentication information between organizations. improved performance of the HDMI audio device, a small percentage of users have reported issues in which the connection between computers running Windows 7 and HDMI audio devices can be lost after system reboot.
Windows 7 Home Basic Edition x86 (32bit)
Windows 7 Home Premium Edition x86 (32bit)
Windows 7 Professional Edition x86 (32bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Edition (32 bit)
Windows 7 Home Basic Edition x64 (64bit)
Windows 7 Home Premium Edition x64 (64bit)
Windows 7 Professional x64 Edition (64 bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition x64 (64bit)
How to install:
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Aio SP1 Multilanguage from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!